BRONSON G3 Skateboard Bearings
One set of eight Bronson Speed Co G3 Bearings from Bronson Speed Co
Industry standard size: 608 with a 8mm core, 22mm outer diameter, and 7mm width
Pre-lubricated for a smooth, fast ride
• Deep Groove Raceways- balls roll deep in raceway channels - reduces side impact damage & breakage
• Straight Edge Frictionless Shields- pop off resistant - holds oil in, dirt and moisture out- easy to clean
• Micro Groove Raceway Surfaces- linear micro-groove surfaces improve bearing lubrication, speed and spin
• Max Impact Cage Design- non- distortion custom cage keeps the balls precision spaced & oil circulating
• Balls Out Technology- eliminates shield and cage contact on impact for a go fast, stay fast bearing
• High Speed Ceramic Oil- nano-ceramic compounds for wear protection - moisture, rust, corrosion resistant
• Factory Fresh Quality- nitrogen filled shrink wrap, reduces metal & oil oxidation until ready to be ridden
Bronson Speed Co.
Next Generation Bearings, Designed for Today’s Skateboarding.
FREE UK DELIVERY